|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Yuandao Vido N80 (N80RK) quad-core RK3188 tablet based on latest official update from Yuandao dated 2013/04/20
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (sw3@SW-desktop) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #37 SMP PREEMPT Sat Apr 20 11:04:21 CST 2013
Android 4.1.1 JB: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.1.1/JRO03H/20130410.094557:eng/release-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.41 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Vido Yuandao N80 tablet to test the custom firmware.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:Tiborr
Re-flash the tablet with a working firmware
It does not make any sound when you connect the tablet to the pc ?
Read also here, it might help
Has anyone had the same problem, when the tablet was flashed and reset nothing happened, the screen remains black. Is the tablet broken or simply bricked? I have the original image flashed and also other versions, but flashing the tablet is not the problem but afterwards nothing happens. I use RKBatchTool 1.7 and the tablet is recognized by the pc as a rockchip device. In the batchtool the tablet lites up as a green square and there are no error mentions.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: wolfgangfox, CRICRI83400
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (93), Phone (9), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech