|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Yuandao M10 / Vido M10 (ZZ model) based on latest official update dated 2013/12/14.
(M10-4.2-20131214-ZZ.img / M10-4.2-20131214-ZZ-固件+刷机工具+刷机教程+驱动.rar)
Kernel: @Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@zhangboyu-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #517 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 13 17:27:15 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/root.20131213.172908:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.89 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- disabled OTA updates (may cause problems, see Notes below)
- kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
- NEW! optional ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery easy install package
- any update received thru OTA may interfere with our custom firmware, we recommend not to apply any OTA update
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Yuandao M10 / Vido M10 (ZZ) tablet to test the custom firmware.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Can I ask you something?
I need your help.
I'd like to lower brightness level of display below its factory minimum.
I tried to edit values in framework-res.apk/res/values/arrays.xml
But my decompiled "framework-res.apk" does not have the directory "/res/values" at all!
Would you change this or future custom firmware? Please, add the ability to change minimum brightness to the value of "1" for example. And tell me how to do that. Do not offer apps like "Screen Filter" because I wanna save the battery.
I have read almost all XDA but nobody knows about android 4.2.2 (I mean how to lower brightness)
Thanks in advance
Maybe I am missing something, but I just bricked my Vindo M10 while trying to install new image I downloaded:
I used rkbatch tool ver 1.7
used windows 7 as host computer
there were issues getting the M10 into proper mode where driver was recognised, the reset proceedure for this tablet was unclear, what seemed to work was setting M10 in to usb debug, turning off, then turning on while holding vol+ button, then driver included with RKBatcht too would install.
RK batchtool could now see M10 (green Box)
1) set firmware path to new image
2) executed restore
test device sucess
Lower Format Success
test device success
check chip start success
get flash info Success
Prepare IDB Fail
Unplugged and replugged USB, batch tool box turns green, tried restore, and it sequences through same steps and stops on Prepare IDB
any help would be appreciated
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (101), Phone (16), Tablet (4)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech