|Latest product reviews|
Here is latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the Vido Yuandao N90 (N90QC-FHD model using the Allwinner A31 platform) This update is based on newest official firmware release version published 2013/08/23 (Allwinner SDK v3.2)
Android system: iNet/fiber_inet/fiber-inet:4.2.2/JDQ39/20130823:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Our rooted custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.60 (free version)
- system default setup English
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
After flashing the tablet, a Setup Wizard should display on first boot to configure your network, regional settings, etc… If the wizard does not appear, just disconnect your USB cable from the tablet, make a short press on the power button to turn off the screen. After the screen is turned of, press the power button for a short time again to power the tablet, the Setup wizard should appear.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:tifosino1, obeguin, ihtiander, listog
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
There is newer firmware for this tablet,
Can you update one with root and all you did here?
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: wiking
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (120), Phone (10), Tablet (3)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech