|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Yuandao Vido N90 FHD (N90FHDRK) RK3188 tablet based on latest official update from Yuandao dated 2013/08/20
( N90四核FHDRK-4.2-20130820-ZZ.zip等 )
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@ubuntu-0A) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #17 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jun 24 18:45:05 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk31sdk-eng 4.2.2 N90FHDRK eng.chenzy.20130820.103346 test-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.60 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Yuandao Vido N90FHDRK tablet to test the custom firmware.
Thanks ageell2004 for the tip.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:sokatsui, rosso8898, fuyun1965
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Thank you very much for this.
I wanted to use the latest official firmware release from Vido/Yuandao but avoid the chinese apps and root the device. You saved me some trouble.
Waiting from my FHDRK to ship (chinese holidays arghhh!). I will provide feedback once I get it flashed.
Thanks! I can try your firmware for my N90FHDRK. By the way, I do have another android pad N90-dual core (RK3066) 16G 1024x768 9.7". Do you have a 4.2.2 firmware for this pad?
I understand that I may use this rom, http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=1913 but can't boot after flashing. Please help. Thanks very much!
Good news that I've just use your rom to flash into my N90FHDRK. It seams no problem till now. I like 4G program area. I used official stock rom 627 before.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (92), Phone (11), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech