|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Vido Yuandao Mini S tablet based on latest official update from Yuandao dated 2013/08/28. This firmware is designed for Mini S models having "ZZ" in their tablet case serial number.
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (wbj@tchip-super) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #422 SMP PREEMPT Thu Aug 29 11:15:55 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk31sdk-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.wbj.20130828.201302 test-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.65 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Yuandao Vido Mini S tablet to test the custom firmware.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:chadoe, korny21
I have updating from windows 7 32 and 64 bit but still no luck. Any ideas? The Rockchip Batch Tool sees the tablet but when I press restore the update fails with "This operation didn't do, because of not supporting!" USB debugging is. Thanks!
I have a Mini S, serial beginning with ZZ, Android version 4.1.1
SMP PREEMPT Sat Jun 8 18:04:19 CST 2013
rk30sdk-eng 4.1.1 JRO03H 20130608.150538 release-keys
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (78), Phone (6), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech