|Latest product reviews|
I've just bought the new version of the PIPO P9 with 4G support.
The rom CrewRKTablets_RK32_Pipo_P9_CM13_6.0.1_v1.5.3 by Oma7144 works perfectly till now, but the SIM is not detected.
Oma, I don't know if you have the time to investigate a fix for that.
If you need someone with the hardware for testing or whatever, I volunteer. If I can be of help any other way, just let me know.
Thanks for the good work with the RK3288!!
Yeah, new tab in town 😉
Here is kernel #317 preempt 11 Nov 2016: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?wpfb_dl=2972
Flash kernel and resource and report back.
- Oma -
I would not recommend to use this build on older hardware revisions.
- Oma -
Thanks for the super-fast answer!
I've just done a dirty flash of CM13 again, but replacing kernel, resources and recovery (TWRP 3.0.0).
Then in TWRP I've applied the lens fix, the audio fix and the root.
Dalvik and cache wipes.
It did not work. BTW, bluetooth was not working neither.
I'm going to do a clean flash and will let you know.
I've done this:
1. Extracted CrewRKTablets_RK32_Pipo_P9_CM13_6.0.1_v1.5.3.
2. Replaced kernel.img and resource.img with those from kernel #317 preempt 11 Nov 2016 (link above).
3. Rebooted tablet on Bootloader.
4. Lower format.
5. Flash (Run) CM13 1.5.3 + kernel/resource #317 + TWRP 3.0.0
6. On TWRP flash (you can find all those here http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?page_id=208):
7. Wipe Dalvik Cache and reboot system.
8. PiPO logo... 4 round colorful thingies doing their spinning and things... wait... wait longer... waaaaait loonger...
9. System boots up, but no SIM detected. Bluetooth is working now.
I will give it a third run with a full data wipe and factory reset.
1. Reboot to recovery:
- Format data
- Factory reset
- Advanced wipe: Dalvik/ART cache, cache, data and internal storage
2. Reboot to bootloader
- Lower format
- Flash "CrewRKTablets_RK32_Pipo_P9_CM13_6.0.1_v1.5.3" as-is.
- It reboots to TWRP.
3. Reboot again to bootloader:
- Flash resource.img and kernel.img from "RK32_sekernel_310_p9_4g_317_pipo.7z".
- It reboots to system.
4. It gets stuck in "Preparing to start/Starting apps..."
5. Reboot to TWRP
- Apply "Oma_RK32_P9_lens_fix.zip"
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Reboot to system
a. System boots.
b. Android and CM setup wizards trigger.
c. Bluetooth works.
d. SIM is not detected.
I've tried with a couple of SIMs and none of them work in the P9 4G, but they do in other devices.
Oma, do you have any advice? I'm stuck here.
If you need anything from me let me know (config files, logs, device info...)
Is the SIM card plugged while booting?
- Oma -
Pls let me have a dmesg and a logcat log from a fresh boot.
- Oma -
Pls install this via TWRP: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?wpfb_dl=2973
- Oma -
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (87), Phone (7), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech