Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Rikomagic RKM MK802IV MiniPC based on latest Rikomagic test release from 2013/09/05. This firmware is designed for the older MK802IV models with serial number 201305**** to 201306**** equipped with a rtl8188eu wireless chip.
(IV_8188_0905.zip / MK802IV_8188_20130905_1080P.img)
MK802IV FW(130905):S/N from 201305****to 201306****
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (ant@adminroot-X9DRL-3F-iF) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #286 SMP PREEMPT Thu Sep 5 18:50:12 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: RKM MK802IV-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.ant.20130905.185021 test-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.65 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 3 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
- optional ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery easy install package
Please flash with Rockchip Batch Tool 1.6, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a MK802IV device to test the custom firmware.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: ud44
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (65), Phone (31), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech