Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Rikomagic RKM MK802IV MiniPC based on latest Rikomagic test release from 2013/11/07. This firmware is designed for MK802IV models with serial number 201307**** or later equipped with a Broadcom AP6210 wireless chip.
(IV-AP131107.zip / RKM MK802IV AP6210_20131107_1080P.img)
MK802IV FW(131107):S/N from 201307**** till now
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (ant@adminroot-X9DRL-3F-iF) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #569 SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 7 09:11:34 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: RKM MK802IV-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.ant.20131107.101025 test-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.65 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 3 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
- optional ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery easy install package
Please flash with Rockchip Batch Tool 1.6, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a MK802IV device to test the custom firmware.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:riclixo
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Thanks for this release. I tested it on a MK802IV (Serial 201309xxxxx) with 16GB Flash. It is working, WIFI, Bluetooth, Google Play, XBMC alpha 9, etc. are OK. But the tincore keymapper creates immediately a black screen and the stick needs to be reseted. So for video playback it semms to be ok.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (113), Phone (7)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech