|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Rikomagic RKM MK802IV MiniPC.
This firmware is based on Rikomagic's stock firmware which seems to be designed for the first and currently most common Rikomagic MK802IV model equipped with Realtek 8189 WiFI and RDA5876a Bluetooth chips. The label on Rikomagic website for the firmware is:
"MK802IV FW(130620):S/N from 201305****to 201306****"
Firmware Build information:
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (hotack@adminroot-X9DRL-3F-iF) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #50 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jun 20 15:12:43 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk31sdk/rk31sdk/rk31sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.hotack.20130620.154510:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.41 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased storage space for applications (/data partition) to 3 GB
Please flash with Rockchip Batch Tool 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a MK802IV device to test the custom firmware.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (49), Phone (8), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech