Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
KTU84Q has landed on Teclast P90HD
>>> CWM for P90HD
kernel york #822 (change both images in folder rockdev/Images before flash)
model fix (to be installed via CWM)
kernel york #854 (change both images in folder rockdev/Images before flash)
– stock recovery 4.4.0
– kernel york #683
– 4 GB internal storage
– multi-windows 2.0
– latest hosts, su, su-binary, busybox
– Reboot Menue, sEFix, FX Sound
– Dateimanager HD (Root)
– Nova Launcher
Flash instructions are included in the download pack.
– to improve UI feeling: disable all animation scales in developer options,
...use Nova launcher and set animation/scroll to "faster than light" and
...enable Entropy Fixer with value 256
– to improve battery drain set keep wi-fi on during sleep to never
– to get full access to the build enable /system rw in File Manager HD
– to disable su notifications change notification in settings/SuperSu
– to prettify the build use Xposed Framework > Starter Pack
– to enable multi-user use the Xposed module Multi Users
Be aware: it is your own risk!
– Oma -
Fine. Did you find bugs or do you have some more feedback?
- Oma -
Youtube works for me. Can you give me an example?
I do not own the game so I cannot test. Sorry.
- Oma -
Well with youtube the video get messed up also with the players you put in the ROM I have to change to sw instead of hw. The audio have a Hess to it if I play ihart radio or a low quality YouTube video. The games is that the controller are not map like the game has it maped some how the driver skews with the controller mapping if the was a way to turn off it be good.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: Albert_E
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (82), Phone (7)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech