Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
This is my first build for Pipo P7
– stock recovery 4.4.0
– kernel #369 preempt 08.10.2014
– 4 GB internal storage
– latest hosts, su, su-binary, busybox
– Reboot Menue, sEFix, FX Sound
– Dateimanager HD (Root)
– Nova Launcher
Flash instructions are included in the download pack.
– to improve UI feeling: disable all animation scales in developer options,
…use Nova launcher and set animation/scroll to “faster than light” and
…enable Entropy Fixer with value 256
– to improve battery drain set keep wi-fi on during sleep to never
– to get full access to the build enable /system rw in File Manager HD
– to disable su notifications change notification in settings/SuperSu
– to prettify the build use Xposed Framework > Starter Pack
Be aware: it is your own risk!
– Oma -
The following users say thank you to Oma7144 for this useful post:TuscaniV6
If you like our firmwares, please consider making a donation to support our work.
Thank you very much for this rom OMA, everything runs nicely on this one.
There is only a single flaw on this rom that gets really annoying, and that's the internal storage being used as the default write disk without the ability to switch to external SD for application data.
Also i'm not sure if this is because of the kernel or the rom itself, but this device is unable to mount a 64GB Samsung SD card in android, that's strange too because in recovery (TWRP) the card is mounted properly and you can transfer files without problem. So for now i'm stuck with a 32GB one.
Do you think you can add these features with a small new update for this rom?.
Thank you again for your hard work on all the devices.
EDIT: Oops wrong thread, i was posting this for newer rom with kernel #700.
Mods delete this post anytime please. Sorry for the hassle.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: kalkpits
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (63), Phone (7)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech