|Latest product reviews|
I need help, I bricked my Hisense vidaa Pad F5281
I’ve flashed the rom from the fellow Oma, but it doesn’t start.
I have access to the device by AndroidTools
I can install the TWRP (TWRP 184.108.40.206's) but the tablet starts in ”TWRP mode" but the touchpad does not responds and if I connect a USB mouse does not respond too.
any choice? any rom to supports RK3288 to test? if compatible
Version 1.0 of the ROM is not available to test?
any compatible recovery with my device that works with mouse to do a full wipe?
Thank you very much comrades, greetings.
Build for Hisense Sero 8 Pro is here: http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/rk3288-entwicklung-und-customroms-development-and-croms/rom-hisense-vidaa-pad-f5281-4-4-4-custom-root-firmware-20150114/page-4/#p53535
- Oma -
If you like our firmwares, please consider making a donation to support our work.
For those people who damaged (bricked) the bootloader (as I did), there is a way to start the tablet without the NAND chip.
!!!ALL INFORMATIONS ARE NOT FROM THE MANUFACTURER - I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL!!!!
!!!!EXECUTING THE NEXT STEPS ARE DONE BY YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
!!!!OF COURSE YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR WARRANTY!!!!
Install the ROCKCHIP drivers on your PC.
1. Switch off your device
2. You have to open the metal cover plate on the back. I used razor blades, you might find a better tool.
I'm not responsible for cutted fingers
All parts on the back are glued into the case frame, also the two plastic stripes on top and bottom.
A metal bridge connects the plastic stripes with the metal cover plate. I started to open the metal cover from both sides, starting at the corners. You don't have to remove the plastic stripes. Removing the metal cover plate is enough to access the NAND chip.
2. Disconnect the battery cable from the board. You just lift it up from the board, you don't have to remove the whole battery pack. See pic4.jpg
3. Open the large metal cover for the processor, memory and NAND (see pic1.jpg), which you can find on the opposite side of the battery pack. There is also a smaller metal cover. I had to open the smaller cover first, because both covers had been tapped together.
4. Now find the Samsung NAND chip right to the processor.
find the "point" on one of the corners of the chip. This is PIN1.
Please see pic2.jpg.
5. Hold the pins shortened.
6. Insert the USB cable into the tablet.
7. Tablet vibrates shortly and starts without using NAND chip.
Screen stays completly black - you won't see the startup logo of Hisense or something else.
8. Hopefully you hear the Windows USB notification sound now.
Windows loads the ROCKCHIP driver now.
9. You can release shortened pins now, because Windows got the connection to your tablet.
10. Start the ROCKCHIP Androidtool from OMA.
in the status bar you should see "One LOADER found"
11. I had to erase the NAND chip first before I could load OMA's image
For me the "update" failed without erasing the chip. You could give it a try without "eraseFlash"
click through my screenshot 1-(2)-3-4.
12. After installation is done:
Close the metal covers for the chips
Don't forget to reconnect battery cable.
13. Reboot your tablet and finish the ROM installation.
This time you will see the Hisense starting logo
and some printouts of the ROM installation.
After that OMA's animate logo.
This takes some minutes - just wait.
Finally the normal initial Android setup starts.
14. Done. Switch off.
15. Now you have to reestablish the metal cover plate.
Remove all the glue and grace from case frame and metal cover plate.
I used a cleaner for car brakes. Be carefully with your plastic part!
For taping, I did use 15mm wide doubled-side tape from TESA for pictures.
Hopefully this is permanent, if not I have to get a professional tape for mobile repair.
I keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
The following users say thank you to jomuc for this useful post:admin
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (60), Phone (6)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech