Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Hi everyone, especially Oma.
1. Thank You Oma and Crew RKTablets for your work!
2. I've found a way to put RK3188 into maskrom mode without opening tablet.
When tablet is in loader mode, I'm using rkflashtool v5.2 (Linux):
sudo ./rkflashtool b 3
And after that upgrade_tool (Linux) shows:
DevNo=1 Vid=0x2207,Pid=0x310b,LocationID=142 Maskrom
3. I have strange situtation. I've bricked my Tolino Tab 8.9. And i'm trying to recover it.
I've probably flash new loader when there was microsd in Tab, so now loader is corrupted.
As Radxa wrote here: http://radxa.com/Rock/unbrick
Unfortunately there is no update.img to use "normal" way to unbrick.
I've tried Radxa way to unbrick and Radxa radxa_rock_android_kitkat_140909_update.img. I've hoped that in that way i will flash new Loader, but it doesn't work. It's not flashing at all.
That's why i'm asking You - please help me to recover my Tolino.
You can also flash a loader with RKAndroidTool.
- Oma -
If you like our firmwares, please consider making a donation to support our work.
Thank You Oma for Your fast response.
My Tolino lost fancy to cooperate. Lately EraseIDB worked, but now it doesn't work: "Download boot failed". Maybe empty battery?
I've lost my hope.
In RKAndroidTool i have checked and picked Loader and parameter and kernel and boot.
In Loader mode:
- I can EraseIDB, but i can't flash Loader.
- flashing eg. misc.img ends in Error after "Start to check download data" - ERROR: Download file failed
In Maskrom mode:
- EraseIDB ends in "ERROR: Download boot failed"
Did You test my way to put RK31xx into maskrom mode?
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (91), Phone (18)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech