|Latest product reviews|
I got the tablet working again. I was using the method in the first two pages but they werent helping. So I used the method posted here Post #56 and it worked perfectly. I have no idea why the other ones were failing.
Here is a flash pack: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?wpfb_dl=2743
Copy the CWM backup to external sdcard (do not change or rename it) and restore it when tab boots into CWM.
- Oma -
Also I have a new backup attached here
I've made the following changes to this backup
* Kingoroot removed
* Unneeded gopogle apps removed
* Quick Reboot app added so that you can reboot into recovery easily (This app is clean and safe)
* Buildprop edited so that volume icons in navigation panel is removed
* Buildprop fixed so that there is no more red flashing because the tablet is rooted
* All animations disabled to make the tablet run faster
* All Google apps are updated to the latest as of 25/05/2016
* Playstore is updated to the latest version as of 25/05/2016
* SuperSU Updated to the latest version
Please Help. Two weeks ago my tablet ran out of power and when I got it fully charged it would not boot up. So I done a full wipe forgetting not to wipe system. Anyway I kind of recovered from that. When I say I kind of recovered , I mean I got recoverty working again and done a CWM system restore which went perfectly. But when I done a reboot the tablet just went into a blank screen with the backlight turned on. The biggest problem was that the tools that Oma supplied will not see my tablet. I reinstalled wndows 7 , installed the driver in administrator mode , run the RKAndroid Tool in administrator mode. The tool I was provided is RKAndroid Tool 1.37. So I found RKAndroid Tool 2.3 which can see my tablet and it says 1 bootloader device found. But no matter what I do I can not get the thing to boot up. I've followed your instructions and changed the parameter and changed the address to 0x00010000. I am afraid the tablet may just have crapped itself and is unrecoverable at this stage. I've spent almost 20 hours between two days trying all kinds of everything to get it to work.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (93), Phone (21), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech