|Latest product reviews|
I'm trying to install: CM10.1 or AOSP. Everything succeeds but when I reboot, it constantlly goes back in to CWM recovery.. What am I doing wrong?
The instructions are these:
1.Copy format_NAND fix to sdcard
2. Hard power off your Odys Genio (hold power button until it powers off)
3. While holding Volume+ (up) button
4. Plug USB into your PC (update mode)
5. Install missing drivers from driver folder if you have not already
6. Run RKAndroidTool.exe as Admin (click right)
7. Select EraseIDB
8. Select RUN
9. Genio will boot into CWM
10. Run format_NAND fix (instal zip from sdcard)
12. wait 4 minutes
Thanx in advance!
I fixed it using this:
Some users with recent cubes have reported beong stuck in a recoverys loop, if you experience this then replace the recovery.img in the 900supersportROM folder with the one in the following download and reflash (just recovery should be sufficient).
The following users say thank you to buycki for this useful post:Manodragon
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (108), Phone (10)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech