Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
I got a MiTech 9.7" Tablet (Model M91) from a friend. It's somewhat broken, so he didn't need it anymore.
I thought I could repair it, but I'm stuck on basic problems:
- It recognizes USB connection in a running Android and the KitKat screen for a data connection pops up. But no usable connection is ever established.
- Also there is a slider in the development section, but I can't enable it, although I can activate the USB debug checkbox... without it having any effect.
- I haven't been able to establish an adb connection either.
- And I can't find out a proper button combination to get into recovery.
- Besides I get countless errors about google play service, gapps and other basic services crashing. Which makes using the tablet quite impossible.
I hope someone can help me with this. I'll present any needed information if possible. I just want to reflash a usable system to this little beast...
I'm running an ArchLinux with adb and android udev rules installed.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (70), Phone (5)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech