|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Rikomagic MK802 III MiniPC based on latest 2013/06/14 release from the manufacturer (actually named "MK802III Android 4.2 software(20130618)")
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (zs@hotack-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #142 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jun 14 18:49:27 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.zs.20130614.193234:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.32 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased storage space for applications (/data partition) to 2 GB
Please flash with Rockchip Batch Tool 1.6, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware as it hasn't yet been tested.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:skiper19689
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
I dont think they should work more with this release, but check the new one http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_18_1.html release 22 07 2013 that should fix a few of the 4.2.2. problems.
And as usual the admins are working magic
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (69), Phone (6)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech