|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the PiPO M9 PRO (aka Max-M9pro) new tablet hardware that is equipped with a GPS. This firmware is designed for the model with the 3G module, it is based on latest official update dated 2013/09/06.
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@alex-System-Product-Name) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #311 SMP PREEMPT Fri Sep 6 17:49:55 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.root.20130906.190502:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.60 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications, removed Certificate Center asking for product key
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a PIPO M9 pro tablet to test the custom firmware.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:FeyoMx, tripp, DreamCast, borzoi, uli-hh, mguau, ameen35
The firmware is setup for English as default.
M9pro_zh_3g_update_20130906.img is the file name for Pipo's original firmware we used to build the custom firmware.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:borzoi, uli-hh
I have just posted a new custom firmware based on latest PiPO update (09/09)
I upgraded my pipo m9 pro 3g yesterday and I have a couple of questions:
- I connect 3g simcard and reboot. after that system asks me about pin code. so, I type it and system asks again, I type it and same, system asks again.
- android develop. when I connect pipo to develop android applications, Google SDK does not detect it, in my windows devices I can see pipom9 without driver. do you know where I can get Google usb driver for pipo?
I have tested multiuser and it is OK, but WiFi connection requires very high signal, pipo loses WiFi signal very easy.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (74), Phone (2)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech