Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the PIPO M9 tablet (aka Max-M9, not the M9pro version) without 3G module. It is based on latest update dated 2013/07/23.
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@lzj-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #10 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jul 23 14:58:48 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.root.20130722.163435:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.51 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications, removed Certificate Center asking for product key
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:cardvr
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (65), Phone (5)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech