Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the PIPO M6 (3G model) tablet based on latest official update from Pipo dated 2013/06/18
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (hkw@mid-server) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #10 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jun 17 12:49:37 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.ljh.20130617.155202:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.32 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a PIPO M6 tablet (3G model) to test the custom firmware.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Please what is the Battery Performance of Pipo M6?
How long does the battery last under heavy use with internet connection?
Does the tablet has option to choose between the Retina Screen display and any other alternative resolution?
Is the battery capacity really 10000mah as claimed by sellers?
Can somebody please compare/review Pipo M6 with Onda V972?
I need to make a decision. Your fair response will be highly appreciated.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (72), Phone (15), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech