|Latest product reviews|
admin saidHere is an Android 4.4.2 KitKat rooted firmware for the PiPO M7 PRO (aka Max-M7pro) for both WiFI only and 3G models. This custom firmware is based on a PiPO update dated 2014/03/26 featuring small changes on the Android system and a kernel identical to previous 2014/03/06 firmware.
(M7 pro 3G & NO 3G Chinese 4.4 20140326.rar / M7 pro 3G & NO 3G Chinese 4.4 20140326.img)
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@lzj-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #172 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 5 11:03:34 CST 2014Android 4.4.2: rockchip/rk3188/rk3188:4.4.2/KOT49H/eng.root.20140326.162553:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 2.00 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 7 GB
- disabled OTA updates (may cause problems, see Notes below)
- added Google Experience Launcher (GEL) in addition to PiPO's stock launcher
- use optional package to fix broken apps (Contacts/People and Calendar sync)
- temporary fix for multi-user support, thanks to didierm
- kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
- any update received thru OTA may interfere with our custom firmware, we recommend to refuse any update pushed OTA.
- current KitKat based firmwares should be considered as beta software
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Hi, i have never upgrade adnroid on tablet or smartphone, can you help me, how to upgrade android 4.4.2 on pipo m7 pro? I have downloaded android from the forum, Rockchip batch tool too, i started batch tool, loaded update.img, pressed restore, but there is an error, thats the operation is not suported. What I´m doing wrong? Thankś for help me.
At first a big thanks to all the great work.
After a few problems while flashing, because it was the first time for me, i was surprised about the performance of my pipo. It was never this fast.
But the first and biggest Problem is the immersive mode of KitKat 4.4.x. In a few games the screen freezes after the info of immersive mode. The screen doesnt refresh it stands like it is. The game is still running behind the frozenscreen the sounds are playing and i can still interact with the game through the Touchscreen. when i pressthe power button to deactivate the screen. it refreshes the picture shortly and then wend black after reactivating the screen, the picture is frozen again.
The games im talking about are clashofclans and boombeach.
Would be nice to get some help.
Maybe its just the immersive mode, in this case it would be nice to simply disable it for selected apps. But ive no idea how.
the GPS Option is gone either
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (98), Phone (6)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech