|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Xoro PAD 9719 QR tablet. This firmware is based a latest official update dated 2013/08/20.
( XORO_PAD9719QR_13082013.zip )
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@ubuntu-0A) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #9 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jun 17 15:34:41 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk31sdk/rk31sdk/rk31sdk:4.2.2/PAD 9719QReng.chenzy.20130624.103346:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.60 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications, removed Certificate Center asking for product key
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Xoro PAD 9719 QR tablet to test the custom firmware.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (77), Phone (11), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech