|Latest product reviews|
Android system: onda/fiber_ondama975q9/fiber-ondama975q9:4.2.2/JDQ39/20131226:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Our rooted custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.89 (free version)
- system default setup English
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- added Google Experience Launcher (GEL) in addition to Onda stock launcher
- New! kernel modules (USB GPS, Xbox/PS3 gamepads, OpenVPN,…) compiled by Christian Troy, thank you. See our guide for XBOX 360 gamepad support.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:Denialmix, 0ne0ne0n, thorstenh, xbeaviesx
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
The firmware is designed for the V975, it won't work on the V975M.
Many thanks for the quick reply... I'll also got the V972 with your great rooted code..... I was hoping the same for the V975M... which is a great device even worked out how to root it!, but lots of app don't work on it and no 4K player!
please keep me posted ( everyone I should say) on dev on the V975M
Hey guys, I have an Onda V975 that I am trying to flash. When I get to the step of putting the tablet in a flash mode, I hold thevolume minus button, plug it, and then start pressing the home button simultaneously, I get a “Windows” dialog box saying that the device was detected and will try to install the software (Windows basic procedure when you plug in a new device). However; PhoenixSuit doesn’t seem to detect the device at all. Or i plug the usb when the tablet is on,Phoenixsuite recognize it,but when start the upgrade the tablet disconnect and the pc don't recognize the device!
Any help please!!?
Onda v975 does not have a home button, so how can I put it into flash mode?? The referenced flashing tutorial relies on a home button to be present. I tried the volume button instead - did not work. Any help is greatly appreciated
Since there is no home button, instead try using the others hardware buttons, try Vol- or Vol+.
It's quite unlikely this firmware will work on the Onda V975S, both tablets have different hardware.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (65), Phone (13), Tablet (3)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech