|Latest product reviews|
1 new boot logo
2. new Onda desktop
3. underlying SDK upgrades, system stability and compatibility enhancements
4.Miracast function optimization
5. system comes with software to increase multi-language support
6. fixes known software issues
7 Set - stored under the new built-in disk total capacity display Note: 1, the firmware package containing Brush tutorial and Brush tool, use desktop computers Brush; 2, Brush risk, please before Brush carefully read the tutorial; 3, the V2 firmware version applies only to models; 4, check the version number, see the back of the fuselage SN code 9,10 bit;
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.3.0 (onda@SRV2013) (gcc version 4.6.3 20120201 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-2012.02-20120222 - Linaro GCC 2012.02) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Nov 18 05:37:44 UTC 2013
Android system: onda/fiber_onda978q9/fiber-onda978q9:4.2.2/JDQ39/20131120:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Our rooted custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.75 (free version)
- system default setup English
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- removed Onda new launcher
- optional Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) easy install package
- New! kernel modules (USB GPS, Xbox/PS3 gamepads, OpenVPN,…) compiled by Christian Troy, thank you. See our guide for XBOX 360 gamepad support
After flashing the tablet, a Setup Wizard may appear on first boot to configure your network, regional settings, etc… If the wizard does not appear, just disconnect your USB cable from the tablet, make a short press on the power button to turn off the screen. After the screen is turned of, press the power button for a short time again to power the tablet, the Setup wizard should now be displayed.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:adrianomm, billkaroly, Elvis_lives, elan71, Donkman, peppev4, nellslasher, Raheel963, superibor, TabletUser, DannyG, lee99
You read well bogg.
Thanks for the update! The battery seems to be holding up well. Seems a bit sluggish to me but that could be because I have a Note 3. My one regret about this tablet is that it was not a real 1.5ghz device as advertised. 1.15ghz seems to be the fastest I can run mine at. We have two of the 972 v1 tablets and one of them has a nasty habit of resetting to factory default (sort of) for no reason. I use Apex Launcher and for CPU control I use No-Frills CPU.
WIFI is acting strangely. I have a router and an extender. The tablet will connect to the router on a weaker signal but the extender will not connect at all. The strength meter on the extender shows a good strong signal until I try to connect. Then it shows a weak signal and never connects. Both the router and extender are Netgear products. None of my other devices have any trouble connecting to either one. Seems very odd to me.
I have the same problem with this version as with the previous version. I don't see my memory. I can't download or install anything.
"There is insufficient space on the device"
What can I do?
My tablet is v972 v1 32gb. I installed the correct version. Should I try v2 maybe?
Anyone? Admin? Maybe? I would like a newer version than 3.0. But how to solve this problem?
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (90), Phone (11)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech