|Latest product reviews|
Does anyone have the answer to these questions...
1. Does anyone know where I can install a english version of the PhoenixSuite Utility?
2. Does anyone know where I can install version 1.0.6?
3. Does anyone know why the back-up and restore functions don't work in Phoenix 1.0.5?
4. Is there anyway I can create a restore point so when My tablet goes into an annoying boot loop I can restore back to a point instead of having to always to a factory reset?
5. Does anyone know why my tablet goes into these boot loops sporadically. i rooted and installed 1.32 flash
Here are some answers:
1/ I don't think there's one, the current Ch'english one is the best we have now.
2/ PhoenixSuit normally selfupdate itself. You can still force it going to the question mark "?" icon on the top right, then update button. It will download and install latest update (currently 1.06)
3/ You can use applications such as Titanium Backup to backup and restore your application and settings. There is a lower level option with CWM Recovery, there are some details given in this forum and I'm also looking to make it even easier to install... more info in a few days.
5/ I am using the custom rooted firmware available here and had no troubles so far. Make sure you accept the mandatory format when flashing and installing the custom firmware.
See my PheonixSuite flash tutorial.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (86), Phone (6), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech