|Latest product reviews|
Worked for me and might work on other Onda tablets
My Onda: V972_v2 4.4 Kitkat Rom
You can have a free try of iRoot, which works very well on Android 4.4 device's rooting. And the step by step guide is pretty simple and fast.
1. Download iRoot from its website. (2 versions included)
2. Enable the USB Debugging mode on your tablet.
3. A: Connect your tablet to the Windows PC.
B: Run iRoot APK on your tablet, rooting without computer.
4. Detect the device via iRoot.
5. After detecting the device, click "Root device".
6. Wait a few seconds. iRoot will root your tablet now.
7. After rooting successfully, your device will restart.
Pay attention to the battery life of your device. It can not be less than 80%.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: Gumian
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (72), Phone (21), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech