Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
1 new boot logo
2. new Onda desktop
3. underlying SDK upgrades, system stability and compatibility enhancements
4.Miracast function optimization
5. system comes with software to increase multi-language support
6. fixes known software issues
7 Set – stored under the new built-in disk total capacity display Note: 1, the firmware package containing Brush tutorial and Brush tool, use desktop computers Brush; 2, Brush risk, please before Brush carefully read the tutorial; 3, the V2 firmware version applies only to models; 4, check the version number, see the back of the fuselage SN code 9,10 bit;
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.3.0 (onda@SRV2013) (gcc version 4.6.3 20120201 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-2012.02-20120222 - Linaro GCC 2012.02) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Nov 18 05:37:44 UTC 2013
Android system: =onda/fiber_onda804q9/fiber-onda804q9:4.2.2/JDQ39/20131118:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Our rooted custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.85 (free version)
- system default setup English
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- removed Onda new launcher
- optional Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) easy install package
- New! kernel modules (USB GPS, Xbox/PS3 gamepads, OpenVPN,…) compiled by Christian Troy, thank you. See our guide for XBOX 360 gamepad support
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:iceqube, the tester, l_themis, atab
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
any sign of kitkat
Get a current tablet - get kitkat 4.4 :)))
Frankly speaking, onda.cn still tagged current 4.4 versions BETA with disclaimer "Issues need to escalate the application development side APK version is compatible android 4.4 to a final solution. Onda android4.4 system or tablet is not the problem. Meanwhile, the company will work together with Onda other application development side, on the basis of the beta continue to improve system stability and compatibility."
Beside that, watching other threads there are still a lot of problems, so enjoy 3.3.1 until 4.4. is fixed
the HDMI just works automatically - it does not matter which setting you choose.
Assuming that you nave never had the HDMI working, it is most likely a problem with the cable not making proper contact.
see this thread for more info - http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/onda-v812/hdmi-cable-issues-v813/
HDMI works fine on my V813 with this Rom and with every other Rom I have loaded.
The following users say thank you to pingu123456 for this useful post:l_themis
Yes I thought that I have to do the same thing as I had done with the USB cable, but I need I confirmation before the "modification" of the adapter.
I have cut almost the entire plastic but the HDMI doesn't work with the tablet. With other device (my phone for example) the cable is working without any problem. Any Idea?
kitkat released for v813 today.not tried it yet.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (155), Phone (9)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech