|Latest product reviews|
Issues and possible workarounds
* Accelerated video playback is supported by MX Player in HW+ mode and pretty much every file will play. For a better audio support (included DTS playback) have a look here.
* HDMI shows a picture but it doesn't fill the TV screen entirely (it's a kernel regression introduced with "SDK" 3.x kernels).
* Maybe other things?
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio
* USB bluetooth (It supports only CSR devices, they can be identified typing "lsusb" from an app like "terminal emulator": the supported device will be present with an entry like "Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0a12:0001" ("0a12:0001" is the supported VID:PID). Do not boot with the bluetooth plugged in; plug it once you booted to android.)
more information below
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (102), Phone (10), Tablet (4)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech