Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is a custom rooted firmware based on latest MK808 MiniPC Android 4.2.2 update from the manufacturer. This custom firmware provides root control thru SuperSU, extended storage space for apps and cleaned up Chinese and unnecessary apps.
Firmware build information:
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (rjh@rjh-Pegatron) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #5 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 9 18:35:29 HKT 2013
Android 4.2.2 build: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.rjh.20130410.181331:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom rooted firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.25 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- increased storage space for applications (/data partition) to 2 GB
Use Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.5 to flash the firmware, with Restore button.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:hall2001, Q_sim
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
You have to get the tablet back in flashing mode, and re-flash the firmware intended for your tablet using the restore option
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (90), Phone (8)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech