|Latest product reviews|
Setting up Matchstick system on a MK808b MiniPC is very easy, here is how to proceed:
1. Download the device firmware on their Matchstick website, you will need to approve their developer agreement.
2. Unpack the archive (current release is matchstick-flingone-b2g2.0-201409281739.zip)
3. Download the archive attached to this post (mk808b_matchstick-flingone-b2g2.0-201409281739.zip)
It contains the kernel and parameter file from latest MK808b Android 4.2.2 update
(firmware "update_mk808b_v409j2404_overseas_xbmc_bt.img" by Beelink here released 2014.03.18)
Kernel signature is: Linux version 3.0.36+ (lhh_V_404j2) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #75 SMP PREEMPT Fri Mar 7 18:49:50 CST 2014
4. Overwrite the files from the Matchstick archive with the files from the archive attached to this post.
5. Flash the firmware (do a "Lower Format" first, then "Run").
Here is a quick test of the MK808b booting Matchstick system.
If you like Matchstick project, please support their Kickstarter campaign.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:Oma7144
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (103), Phone (16), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech