|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted custom firmware for the FNF iFive 2S tablet based on official version 1.1.5
( ifive2S_FW_422_V1.1.5_201307231500.rar )
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@five-server2) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #13 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jul 23 11:40:47 CST 2013
Android build: IFive/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.root.20130723.144716:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.51 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more applications are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- Android 4.2 AOSP stock launcher from here
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
Use Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7 to flash the firmware, don't flash using the "sdcard" method.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have an iFive 2S to test it.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:z1xc1
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: edet
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (78), Phone (7), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech