|Latest product reviews|
Here is a rooted custom firmware for the FNF iFive mini3 tablet based on official version 1.2.9 published 2013/10/17
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (root@five-server2) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #452 SMP PREEMPT Thu Oct 17 13:35:38 CST 2013
Android build: ifivemini3/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.2.2/JDQ39/eng.root.20131017.095436:eng/opinions-on-teclast-p90hdst-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.65 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
- NEW! optional ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery easy install package
- Removed iFive launcher, replaced with Android 4.2 AOSP stock launcher from here
Use Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7 to flash the firmware, don't flash using the "sdcard" method.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have an iFive mini3 to test it.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:elvisfriendly, dai_shan, mitsu_58, truongvantuan, shen129
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
i installed the rom and it runs smoothly, just one thing i noticed, sometimes i get heavy lags when watching videos on MX Player. If I restart the app the lags are gone.
Also I'd like to ask how to change the background of the lockscreen? I cant find the option to change it.
And would it be possible to change the icons to Stock Android Look?
Sorry for my bad English.
The tablet should be properly charged.
Need to connect the tablet to the USB 2.0
1. Enable tablet.
2. Connect the tablet to the computer.
3. Run Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7, square indicator number 1 in the panel "Connected Devices" will turn pink.
4. Click on the button "Switch", square indicator number 1 in the Connected Devices panel will turn green and the tablet screen turns off. (This mode Flash).
5. In panel "FW Path" specify the path to the firmware.
6. Click on the "Restore".
Processes that use should begin.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (83), Phone (10)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech