Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is a rooted custom firmware for the FNF iFive MX WIFI tablet based on official version 1.3.5
(ifive MX wifi_411_sdk2.0_V1.3.5.rar / wifi_411_sdk2.0_V1.3.5_201304031004.img)
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.0.8+ (root@five-server) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #193 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 2 19:26:51 CST 2013
Android build: IFive/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.1.1/JRO03H/ifive.20130322.143520:eng/ifive-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.25 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- increased space for application (/data partition) to 2 Gb
- Google Play Store fixes so more applications are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- Android 4.2 AOSP stock launcher from here, thanks mad86
Use Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.5 to flash the firmware, don't flash using the "sdcard" method.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have an iFive MX WIFI to test it.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:U-110
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (76), Phone (16), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech