Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Here is an Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean rooted firmware for the Freelander P800 tablet. This firmware is based on latest official update dated 2013/09/06.
(PD800安卓4.2（英文）.rar / update_pizza_rk3188_TVE913W_80HD162_C_commit_873f53c7.img)
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.36+ (android@techvision) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Sep 6 15:11:35 CST 2013
Android 4.2.2 JB: rk30sdk-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 20130906.151143-SHA1_ID-873f53c7 test-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU version 1.65 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications, removed Certificate Center asking for product key
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- updated busybox v1.21.0.git (2012-11-29)
- Unix like init.d boot scripts support, more details on init.d scripts here
- changed permissions on external sdcard to allow write access
- increased space for applications (/data partition) to 4 GB
- NEW! kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, xpad) compiled by Oma & Crew RKTablets, thank guys!
Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.7, use Restore button.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Freelander P800 tablet to test the custom firmware.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:neocomp
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Have you used the restore option to flash the tablet ?
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: jr120065
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (77), Phone (17)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech