|Latest product reviews|
- Hello everyone, I'm new member.
I have a problem with the tablet ... I can not seem to find the appropriate firmware anda way for the installation.
Please if anyone knows to tell me what and how.
Here characteristic tablet:
- Item Type:Tablet PC
- Tablet Data Capacity:8GB
- Network Communiction Wifi
- Screen Size: 7"
- Extend Port:Earphone Jack,HDMI,Mini USB,TF card
- Camera:Second Webcam
- Processor Manufacture:AMLogic
- Touch Screen Type:Capacitive Screen
- Google Play:Yes
- Processor Main Frequency:Dual Core
- Feature:HDMI,OTG,Ultra Slim,Dual Cameras
- Memory Capacity:1GB
- Second Webcam Pixels:2MP
- Operating System:Android 4.2
- Display resolution:1024x600
- Cell Capacity:3000mAh
- Processor Model:Amlogic AML8726 MX
- Brand Name:SuperSonic
The problem is that the tablet shows that he is full of internal memory and in fact it is not, because there is no installed applications on it except the factory. It is impossible to install biko that application because there is no place in the memory.
Every time I turn it off and turn on return to the factory state.
I would be grateful for any help.
Here are some pictures of how it looks:
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (92), Phone (5)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech