|Latest product reviews|
Here is a rooted custom firmware for the Cube U9GT3-S based on Cube official version 1.04 released on 2013/02/21
This firmware is compatible only with the Cube U9GT3-S, it does not work on the older Cube U9GT3 tablet.
Linux Kernel: Linux version 3.0.8+ (arron@arron-virtual-machine) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #409 SMP PREEMPT 2013-02-19 16:24:32 2:07
Android build: rk30sdk/rk30sdk/rk30sdk:4.1.1/JRO03H/20121225.145349:eng/release-keys
Custom firmware features:
- root with latest SuperSU 1.04 (free version)
- removed most Chinese and unnecessary applications
- increased space for application (/data partition) to 2 Gb
- Google Play Store fixes so more application are visible/compatible
- included hackerskeyboard (a 5-row keyboard using full PC key layout) as latest Cube update had regular non Chinese keyboard removed
Rooted custom firmware for the CUBE U9GT3-S download:
Use Rockchip Batch Tool version 1.5 to flash the firmware, don't flash using the "sdcard" method.
Please report any problem with this firmware, I can't verify this custom firmware works as I don't have a Cube U9GT3-S to test it.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:spyroskonst
Ok, i flashed this firmware to my U9GT3-S and found some negative things:
- Modellnumber changed to U23GT, i changed it with build.pro to original
- some spontaneous reboots from standby mode
Some curious things from the adjusmtent page and hardware Info:
- Internal memory 1,97 GB ??????
Free memory 1,53 GB
- Nand Flash 12,36 GB
- CPU ARMv7 rev0 (71)
Max Frequency 1416 Mhz
Hello Admin, there is an new download from Cube available. The package is from yesterday the 4 March. It includes once again both versions. The 1.05 seems to be one day older than the version in the other post. Strange. But the S-Version 1.04 seems to be a few days newer. So could you please root it for us?
Many thanks in advance!
I recently cleaned up our server to save some diskspace, removing old firmwares which received some updates. That's the case for this firmware please check in the forum for latest update.
I don't think the update function in Cube's firmwares ever worked.
To update, you'll need to download the firmware and flash it with Rockchip Batch Tool.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (99), Phone (10), Tablet (4)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech