|Latest product reviews|
also use a self powered hub
Yes I use the OTG cable witch allows me to use an USB keyboard with my tablet.
My hub is a self powered one
Perhaps I need to install a driver for the hub like S3C USB Hub Driver for Galaxy Phone
I haven't be able to find this driver for my tablet
Is this problem only with the Hub?
Have you tried to connect a mouse via OTG to your Tablet successfully?
Latest beta firmware seem to work fine with 1.05 kernel, so if you need an usb hub :
1) Flash cmw if you don't have it !
2) Get 1.05 kernel : http://anime.hq.free.fr/kernel.img
3) Push it to your /sdcard (internal memory)
4) reboot into recovery
5) Connect the tablet to your pc if it's not already done.
6) adb shell
7) flash_image kernel /sdcard/kernel.img
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: valdros
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (113), Phone (13)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech