|Latest product reviews|
For those who are interested:
0. Eject and remove any external SD card
1. Copy the relevant zip file to the tablet's internal SD card (i.e., NAND)
2. Reboot the tablet to CWM Recovery
3. Select "Install zip from sdcard"
4. Then select "Choose zip from sdcard"
5. Scroll on the SD card to this zip file, and select it
6. Confirm that you do want to install it; the installation process will take several minutes.
7. The tablet will reboot back to the CWM Recovery
8. Select "Reboot system now"
9. Go and make a cup of tea and sandwich.
10. Drink the cup of tea and eat the sandwich; make sure you spend at least 10 minutes doing this.
11. Come back to the tablet after 10 minutes. Everything should be ready now.
1. These represent the pristine relevant Kasty ROMs, with no modification (other than to package them in the CWM format).
2. I have not tested either of these packages, as I have no time to test them. Use at your own risk.
You use either of these mod entirely at your own risk! If your tablet is bricked, then that is too sad.
If you are worried about bricking your tablet, then STOP RIGHT NOW !!!
The following users say thank you to DarthJabba for this useful post:validatus, maikal, arthurwen1234
Darth Jabba, the Dark Jedi from Nal Hutta
DarthJabba, please look at this post - http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/cube-u30gt2/cm-10-1-help-me-fix-problems/
Please take a moment to visit this conversation regarding the possible changes to the Arctablet Logo, it would be greatly appreciated;
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: shtormag
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (65), Phone (16), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech