|Latest product reviews|
Hello guys ... what's up ?
"I have Cube u30gt2 i have on it Arctablet Rom ...and for my bad luck i flashed the rom many times and it still has problems and bugs ! (tablet screen goes black on homepage....my tab freezes a lot ,especially when going to YouTube ...it reboots automatically ...and so..but it's important to say thank you arctablet developers cause it's much better than the stock !)."
-NOW ,lets Unleash the beast .... Driver installation steps:
1. Download ROCKCHIP BATCH TOOL 1.7(the newest version !).
2. Turn ON your Cube !!! go to-->settings--->developer options-->UNcheck usb debugging !!-->go back to home screen .(remember we downloaded batch tool !)
3. NOW : go to batch tool...open it (run it while your tablet is connected to pc !!)..press the switch button ! your tablet will "like power off"...this thing we say it's a FLASHING MODE !!(now you will hear sound from your PC like "something NOT accepted!!" you know what i mean !! )....**IMPORTANT : on batch tool in connected devices you will see NO color !!! (remember it was first PINK color !!). meaning : NO color =NOT recognized .
4. the tablet stays connected to PC !! exist batch tool ...go to -->Control Panel --> System-->Device manager !! you will see your tablet named as "UNKNOWN SOURSE"-->click on that RIGHT click -->Updtae driver--->choose from my pc -->go to the BATCH TOOL file ...you will see "RockusbDriver"..choose 64*/86*... and update ... !! it says "succesfully updated !!"....Thats it~~ HORAYYY.(Beast Unleashed !!!).
*NOW(remove usb from both sides) , your tab is in flash mod(remember ?!) ... hold power to turn off...then press power one more time to power ON!!... Once its powered ON ....connect your CUBE to pc ... PC should recognize it !! Go to batch tool(run batch tool) ... --> click SWITCH !!! wait a moment .. the color GOES GREENNNNN !!!!! HORAYYYY.
* after that you will see in Device manager .. your Cube as "ROCKCHIP DEVICES"!
Browse your CUSTOM ROM img. ... UPGRADE !!! CONGRATSSSS!!
GOOD LUCK ! 🙂
The following users say thank you to shadyabs for this useful post:maikal, Riederan
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: Hodgy
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (100), Phone (16), Tablet (2)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech