|Latest product reviews|
First of all, send my congrats for all the amazing work you are doing with the firmwares.
Now, my trouble is this. I've tried to update my cube u23gt with the Rockchip Batch 1.5 you provided, but i can't make the computer to recognize the device when it's started in the upgrading mode (with the open up robot image i mean). I have tried many ways to install the drivers and made other stuff but nothing seems to works. I have Win 7 Pro 64 bits. I would really appreciate some help here, thank you
You might want to try this method :
- enable USB debugging on your device
- install the Android SDK (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html)
- then edit the driver provided with the Android SDK (as an extra package) following these indications : http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/cube-u9gt3/u9gt3-8inch-flash-mode/
- finally, plug to your computer, open a command prompt and type "adb reboot bootloader"
The following users say thank you to Meex for this useful post:fisman
I explained in other topics.
1) Recovery mode = Dead android with exclamation mark, the device is detected by Windows as unknown, adb drivers can be installed.
2) Flashing mode = Screen is black, the device is detected by Windows as unknown, rockchip drivers can be installed.
The majority of the devices with a rockchip SOC have a different way to enter in the flashing mode (key combinations), the flashing mode can be obtained on some rockchip devices also using adb and the command "adb reboot bootloader"
The flashing mode on the rockchip devices is the equivalent of the fastboot mode on the qualcomm devices, but rockchip uses a proprietary flashing mode and tool.
The following users say thank you to globula_neagra for this useful post:fisman
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (63), Phone (11), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech