|Latest product reviews|
This is KitKat build for Odys Iron, finally with full hw-decoding support
– generation 1 loader
– CWM 22.214.171.124 recovery
– system ext4
– homebrew kernel jk #1
– internal storage 4,0 GB
– device spoofed as Nexus 7
– PhabletUI & Multi-User
– ethernet support
– init.d support
– gameloft compatible
– USB-Hub enabled
– gamepad compatible (PS2, XBox, …)
– kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, audio)
– latest hosts, su, su-binary, busybox
– Reboot Menue, sEFix, FX Sound
– Dateimanager HD (Root)
– Nova Launcher
- do not install google+ from Play Store; use this one (can be updated later)
- go to settings/performance and set CPU mode to normal
- to improve UI feeling disable animation scales in developer options
- to improve battery drain set keep wi-fi on during sleep to never
- to get full access to the build enable /system rw in File Manager HD
- to disable su notifications change notification in su app
- to prettify the build use Xposed Framework > Starterpack
Flash instructions are included in the download pack.
Be aware: it is your own risk!
– Oma -
The following users say thank you to Oma7144 for this useful post:PrEzi
If you like our firmwares, please consider making a donation to support our work.
Many thanks OMA !
Works like a charm !!
P.S. I was not able to flash the Tablet under three different Windows 8.1 machines -- the bootloader was "stuck" in a recognizing loop (USB Device was not recognized). My only solution was to use a fourth -- Windows 7 Laptop and this time it was a piece of cake. I have found a workaround that was posted on slatedroid - unfortunately - for me it didn't work. But here is the link in case some1 has similar problems >
Ok, after a few hours of testing -- not so flawless... The UI is sluggish and not fluent...
It has some very weird behaviours... and was unable to narrow it down to anything...
Btw - the CPU Tweaker that is included is influencing the settings in performance / cpu mode. That is why I have thrown it away and replaced with no-frills.
I think I will wait for a version of OMNI and/or CM based on KK that is less buggy and then I'll upgrade to it.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (84), Phone (9), Tablet (3)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech