Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Dann teste mal das hier: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=3319
- Oma -
dein Lob findest du im richtigen thread
KTU84P (Android 4.4.4) has landed on Chuwi V88
- gen1 loader
- selinux off
- stock 4.2.01 recovery, CWM 184.108.40.206 recovery
- system ext4
- kernel bob #397
- internal storage 4,0 GB
- device spoofed as Nexus 7
- ethernet support
- init.d support
- gameloft compatible
- USB-Hub enabled
- gamepad compatible (PS2, XBox, ...)
- kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, audio)
- latest hosts, su, su-binary, busybox
- Reboot Menue, sEFix, FX Sound
- Dateimanager HD (Root)
- Nova Launcher
Flash instructions are included in the download pack.
If you are on a gen2 loader firmware (KK stock or v3.x build), please read
the instructions carefully to understand how to change between gen2 (v2.1x loader)
and gen1 (v1.24 loader) firmware and vice versa.
Build works as is for 1st gen V88, V88S, V88 TIG and
V88 1st gen clones (or use tab specific kernel, see archive):
- ICOO Fatty2
- Dragon Touch R8 mini
- Alcor Zest Q813i
- Alcor Zest Q813ix
- Cbox Tab X785
- Ritmix RMD-785
- Dyno 7.85
- Xtreme X81
– to improve UI feeling: disable all animation scales in developer options,
....use Nova launcher and set animation/scroll to "faster than light" and
....enable Entropy Fixer with value 256
– to improve battery drain set keep wi-fi on during sleep to never
– to get full access to the build enable /system rw in File Manager HD
– to disable su notifications change notification in settings/SuperSu
– to prettify the build use Xposed Framework > Starter Pack
Be aware: it is your own risk!
- Oma -
I have to mention that SELinux isn't enabled by default (getenforce returns with: Disabled.)
Is there a way to manually enable it?
That's what is says: selinux off.
- Oma -
If you like our firmwares, please consider making a donation to support our work.
Hi Oma, thank you for good ROM.
After i install V.2.4, V.3.0 and V.3.2. It's ok. but
When I pair bluetooth with new gift "MI Band" App : MI Fit and Setting > Bluetooth can not pair device.
So I need to know chuwi v88 with new ROM that can pair with bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)? If it's ok that how to pair chuwi with MI Band.
i having this problem on my computer too
but i found the fix now
and everything is fixed
Most Users Ever Online: 803
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (34), Phone (8)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech