|Latest product reviews|
Small update of the KitKat Stock Edition
- gen2 loader v2.16
- selinux kernel bob #153 (works for gen1 and gen2 V88/V88S)
- selinux kernel bob #109 (for V88HD, change in folder rockdev/Images before flash)
- additional Play-Store fixes
- fixed gapps provider
- updated gapps
- updated su
- native init.d support
- optimized dalvik libs (optional, flash via CWM)
V88 by Oma KitKat build v3.2
- stock 4.4.0 recovery, CWM 184.108.40.206 recovery
- system ext4
- selinux kernel #153
- internal storage 4,0 GB
- ethernet support
- init.d support
- gameloft compatible
- USB-Hub enabled
- gamepad compatible (PS2, XBox, ...)
- kernel modules (cifs, tun, lan, serial, audio)
- latest hosts, su, su-binary, busybox
- Reboot Menue, sEFix, FX Sound
- Dateimanager HD (Root)
- Nova Launcher, Google Now Launcher
– to improve UI feeling: disable all animation scales in developer options,
....use Nova launcher and set animation/scroll to "faster than light" and
....enable Entropy Fixer with value 256
– to improve battery drain set keep wi-fi on during sleep to never
– to get full access to the build enable /system rw in File Manager HD
– to disable su notifications change notification in settings/SuperSu
– to prettify the build use Xposed Framework > Starter Pack
– to enable multi-user use the Xposed module Multi Users
Flash instructions are included in the download pack.
Gen2 loader firmware will frequently generate trouble for the user. So, please read
the instructions carefully to understand how to change between gen1 (v1.24 loader)
and gen2 (v2.16 loader) firmware and vice versa.
Be aware: it is your own risk!
- Oma -
Start the tab into flash-modus by holding Reset and plug usb-cable in.
- Oma -
Hm, this indicates you flashed the wrong kernel into the tab.
Try to start the tab into mask-rom modus:
- Oma -
Thanks Oma. I'll give that a try - a weekend job I think!
I didn't install the kernel, only the bootloader (2.16). So, it might be worth asking if other people have managed to put bootloader 2.16 on a V88HD OK. Otherwise, there may be a problem. Or I just got unlucky?
Ok, you only flashed the loader. In which running build?
- Oma -
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (103), Phone (5)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech