|Latest product reviews|
Hi. Oma and developer.
My tablet is Scopad Hercules SP0718 rebanded from Cube U9GT4
another re-band with same too my tablet are Lava Xtron(not plus), Vivax 7150.
- RK3066 Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor.
- OS Android OS Version 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- GPU Mali-400MP
- RAM ( DDR3) 1 GB
- Display IPS TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen Resolution 1024x600 Pixels ( Width 7.0 inches ratio 16:9)
- Built-in memory for data storage. 8 GB
- compatible memory card slot. microSD Card (TransFlash) up to size 32 GB
- Body Body made of metal, Aluminum
- supports USB OTG
Now. I just made "JB 4.2.2 SDK2.0 multiUser" custom rom on scopad SP0718.
All worked. Network no problem. It is work good every thing .
Except wifi icon on notification bar in gray color and not show level signal (blue color), but have show 2 little arrow data in-out.
Can you help me to fix wifi icon in gray color and not show level signal?
Thank you so much for to help me.
Sorry for bad English language.
Even I had similar problem...
Temporary fix is to use STATIC IP. Go to settings -> Wifi -> Connect ur wifi router -> Long press on your connected wifi -> modify network -> Show advanced Menu -> Change to DHCP to static and provide correct inputs.
If you find permanent fix, do let me know.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (77), Phone (8)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech