Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
1. I have no BT use, so the USB dongle won't be useful.
2. The SDcard is a 8Gb one,so it is of the same size as the internal memory. I don't mind if it is permanently inserted inside the tablet, it will add size would it be possible to partition it, in order to make a data partition and a one dedicated to external RAM?
1. I'll asked because you said:
Bluetooth is not working
2. Okay, if you use a 8GB external sdcard, we should switch it and don't use game mode.
I will post later today a complete guide what to flash and how to flash to get a clean install.
Okay here we go.
The Custom Rom and the Kernel
2. Cube Custom Kernel (New one with zRam enabled and disabled RFKILL)
Fixes that you have to copy to the external sdcard
5. TabletUI (Only if you don't want the standard Phablet UI)
7. zRam Patch
a) copy the zips from 3. - 8. to your external sdcard and insert it into tablet
b) extract 7z from 1. to a directory of your choice
c) extract the new kernel from 2. to a directory of your choice
d) copy the kernel.img to the rockdev/image folder you created in b) (overwriting existing kernel.img)
e) start rkandroid tool out of folder "RKAndroid_v1.29" with adminstrative rights
f) put power to the tablet, insert USB cabel and boot it in flash mode, now RKAndroid Tool should show FOUND RK LOADER
g) in RKAndroid tick loader, so all except backup is choosen
h) press button EraseIDB and wait until it shows EraseIDB finished
i) press button Run and wait until flash is done ok
j) the tablet should now reboot to CWM
k) disconnect USB cabel
l) in the menu, choose install zip from sdcard
m) in next menu choose install zip from external sd
n) choose format_nand and execute it, this MUST be the first zip you install
o) now repeat m) with files 4. to 8.
p) leave menu and execute reboot tablet
q) wait until boot finished, this could last several minutes.
Now you should have a clean install, and we can begin to solve the rest of the problems.
If you can not use CWM because your hardware keys of the tablet don't work, you can download a Touch Version of CWM from us here: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?wpfb_dl=464
Unpack the zip and copy the recovery.img to rockdev\image folder, overwriting the existent recovery.img.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (75), Phone (9), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech