|Latest product reviews|
I have managed to get both calendar & contacts syncing!
- connect to wifi
- Add AppsLib
- Via AppsLib, install Arctools (0.60)
- Add Market 3.4.4 - rooted
- Open market - login (I used a google acocunt)
- install Anycut and then add shortcut/activity to the first Accounts & Sync Settings
- When you open this link, your account will show, along with the contacts!
- Add CalendarProviders.apk and then Calendar.apk
- Via Marketplace, install Gmail
- I then added aCalendar and GoContacts and now have everything feeding to my 9G2
Now all I have to decide is which one to keep - the 9 or 10?
I have found out one more method:
AND the best thing: it works without any root!!
0. A working Market and G-Account should be already set up (maybe works without)
2. Install in Order: C-Provider, GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk and optional: the original Google calender.apk
3. Install "Any Cut" e.g. for setting up a shortcut on your homescreen to "Accounts and Sync"
4. Sync and have fun xD !
Tested on my Arnova 9 G2 (will probably work for 10 and 8, too)
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: bucano, sergey159
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (123), Phone (10), Tablet (4)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech