|Latest product reviews|
I am struggling to install the Android market on this device using either ArcTools app or with a direct download. I managed to do it easily on an archos 101.
Is this tablet not compatible?? Is it because its 2.3 Gingerbread? There doesnt seem to be much info on this tablet,must be because its new.
Any idea when a root fix will be out for the 9 G2?
Thanks for your help,Chris
I found this in the Arnova 10 G2 forum.
It worked perfectly on my Arnova 9 G2
Just download this file http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSM6ATPB
and follow the instructions below 🙂
Thanks for this great Tutorial.
Google Market and Google Mail runs without root on
ARNOVA 7 G2 ---> I Confirm it works great....
Here is what i have done with your Guide...
Extract the files, transfer the files and then install the apks using file manager in this order:
-1.Google Services Framework -2.OneTime Initializer -3.Setup Wizard -4.Talk -5.Gmail -6.Vending
1) After installing all the G Market files go try to login to Gmail. You will get an error.
2) Now go into settings and manage apps. Click on Google framework. Clear the cache files.
3) Do the same thing for Gmail and clear the cache.
4) Power down and back up.
5) DONT launch the market but launch Gmail and login. It should work.
6) Now you can launch the Market.
Only Change was that i have no "cached files" for "Gmail and Google framework" to delete.
So i have deleted the "data files" itself...
Very Very thanks...
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (82), Phone (3)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech