|Latest product reviews|
Hi guys first of all great site it has helped me so much already.
Just got my 7c g2 from cpw this morning for £80 and works great for what i need it for ie web browsing while on holiday but would appreciate any help with the folllowing.
1 I followed gerrys excellent way of getting the google market and it lets me browse market but when i try to download app i get a force close error ?
2 When i use my htc phone as a wireless hot spot the arnova doesnt pick up the wireless signal but picks up multiple wi-fi signals from neighbours
3 can you recharge this tablet via usb ? i know it says in the manual not to but i was just hoping if i was somewhere remote i could use a power pack to recharge tablet, on the same topic can anyone point me to a suitable 3rd party mains recharger ?
4 finally lol i notice when i connect to the headphone socket i hear a hiss crackling sound for a few seconds . This happens when i disconnect also...normal ?
Sorry for going on and thanks in advance for any help
1) I don't know. Maybe try this
- clean dache*
- clean data*
- reset device (NOT factory reset, but the reset button at the back!)
- install newer version of market (3.4.4 is the latest currently)
2) I only once tried with my Samsung Wave and it worked, I don't know about HTC, so I can't help you here.
3) I just tried with my USB-Powerplug from Samsung and it does work.
4) If you hear a short crackling sound exactly the moment you plug it in or out, then consider it normal. If it crackles longer or while it's plugged in for a longer time there's probably something wrong.
Thanks for your kind help setialpha !
To update... the market is still not working sadly.
It still force closes when i try to download.
Phone still not recognised by arnova so using netbook with usb dongle internet to feed wifi signal to arnova.
Using my new trent powerpack to charge via usb but wonder why they say not to charge via usb ?
Crackling noise gone maybe i changed a volume setting somewhere yesterday ?
Thanks again for help will download market apps via phone and transfer for now !
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (110), Phone (13), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech