|Latest product reviews|
So... this is all you need to create a custom ROM on GNU/Linux (using BSD / Solaris should be fine, too - just can't test). DON'T ask me about supporting Windows or Mac OS!
amdroidkitchen/ (android kitchen for linux)
apk-manager/ (apk-manager for linux)
custom-ramdisk/ + nano-boot.img-kernel (unpacked nano-boot)
custom-system/ (unpacked nano-system)
custom-recovery/ (unpacked trenano-recovery)
files/ (udev rules and adb ini)
tools/ (all tools required for modding, including fastboot and adb)
update custom-ramdisk/ to rev32
update custom-system/ to rev86
HOW TO INSTALL:
cd into new directory "workdir"
Functions from `work' script:
- install_x: auto-load work function and install udev rules (requires "sudo")
- uninstall_x: revert install_x (requires "sudo")
- repackboot: repack custom-ramdisk with kernel from image/nano-boot.img
- repacksystem: create custom-system.img from custom-system directory [LIMIT: 120MB!]
- repackrecovery: create custom-recovery.img from custom-recovery directory
- repackall: all three above
- flasboot: shortcut for `tools/fastboot flash boot custom-boot.img'
- flashsystem: shortcut for `tools/fastboot flash system custom-system.img'
- flashrecovery: shortcut for `tools/fastboot flash recovery custom-recovery.img'
- flashall: all three above
- reset: shortcut for `tools/fastboot -w' (factory reset)
- fullreset: shortcut for `tools/fastboot -w erase recovery erase system'
- continue: shortcut for `tools/fastboot continue' (reboot from fastboot-mode)
- cleanup: clean the workdir
- distributeimg: create all image files
- distributeworkdir: create workdir.tar.xz
- git_export: internal function called by repackboot and repacksystem
BOOT: make desired changes in custom-ramdisk/ - call repackboot - done
SYSTEM: make desired changes in custom-system/ - call repacksystem - done
RECOVERY: make desired changes in custom-recovery/ - call repackrecovery - done
APK: apk-manager can do compression/decompiliation and more with apk files, run "apk-manager"
KITCHEN: run "kitchen" and follow instructions on screen.
Then just try to flash your custom ROM.
Have Fun! 🙂
Hi friends try this: http://www.koushikdutta.com/2010/10/porting-clockwork-recovery-to-new.html.
I am not lucky, i tried a lot of times, but it doesn't work with me, if you are better than me we could port clockworkmod on arnova and after flash zip rom and port cyanogenmod
I never used clockword or cyanogen - I doubt I'll have much more luck than you.
copy files/50-android.rules into /etc/udev/rules.d/
copy files/adb_usb.ini into $HOME/.android/
restart udev: /etc/init.d/udev restart
From now on UDEV/ADB/Fastboot correctly recognize your device.
2012.02.03: rev02 is online - check first post.
2012.02.04: rev03 is online - check first post.
Very nice, thank you !
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (83), Phone (13), Tablet (2)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech