Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
I have problem with charging my an7g3... I have many USB-microUSB cables but they dont charging the device, only keeping it ON. Battery seems to be charging but its not. 6 month ago i purchased usb cable from samsung phone and everything was fine. But now it started againg.
1) Cable works fine with data transfers from PC. (Also flashing ROM)
2) When tablet is turned off its charging normally.
3) When its turned ON its not charging, only keeping it on until 0%. And battery goes down very slowly.
4) Sometimes when brightness is low and not using internet or wathing videos battery level goes up but very slowly. Feeling like not enough energy.
5) At very low brightness screen is blinking.
Is there eny different between USB cables for data transfer and charging USB cables???
I tried 5 cables but all same... The last one (from samsung phones) was working 6 month. Now its like other cables...
I hope someone will understand my English
Try to use an usb mini charger that delivers at least 5V with 1A
The usb ports from the pc deliver only 0.5 Amp and it may not be enough to charge the tablet.
Allready tried... I have factory charger of an7g3, result is same.
I think its not charger problem. Its cable i hope.
Whith samsung phone cable everything was fine . Tablet was charging both from own factory charger and from PC usb port...
But now thomething goes wrong and its like othe usb cables...
I bought 3 cables but all same... works for data transfers but does not charging, or charging but very slowly.
I have the same problem with my AN7g3, but after fooling with it I lost the firmwaree so now it will not run, just gives me some error. What was the outcome with yours?. Did you get the charge problem repaired? Also how can I flash the rom?
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (75), Phone (10)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech